Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So, Heroes episode Godsend: What did you think?
I particularly liked the scene between cheerleader Claire and the Haitian. It reminded me of a Giles/Buffy scene. Would the Hiatian make the coolest Watcher ever? Likes Giles, except instead of tweedy and British, a Haitian who doesn't talk to anyone but you AND has the ability to wipe out people's memories. Yes, pretty kick ass.
I liked the interaction between Mohinder and Horn-Rimmed Glasses guy and Hiro and Nathan (flying man!) Also, the last five minutes...but I thought it was a total copout with the dinasaur statue...
Having been studying some Japanese, I thought it was cool how they had Ando interpret the reoccuring "sign" of the heroes as a set of Japanese characters reprenting "talent" and "God sent."

2 comments:

Rusty Childers said...

Yay for the sneak peak into the next episode. Looks like I won't be catching up on them anytime soon though--NBC offers the episodes online, but guess what: I can't watch them in China. #$&@!

Supervillainess said...

Darn it! No way! What about YouTube?
It's a good epi, but the one before it - the last one in the series you saw - is pretty dynamite and hard to top!
Sorry for the spoilers!
Hugs to China! We're counting the months til you're home!